Monday, March 14, 2016

Greetings!!

Hello All!! I just want to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Mendy and I am a  Disney Certified Travel Planner, which means that I have taken courses set up by the Disney Company to teach me about their properties.  I have traveled to Walt Disney World over 25 times and would love to use my experiences to help make your Disney vacation a magical time. I have taken trips with babies, adults only, large groups, mixed families, etc. 

I am going to use this blog to share photos, tips, and reviews of various areas of Walt Disney World. Please follow along to see what you can learn. 

If you have any suggestions or would like to get a quote for any of the U.S. Disney properties, please email me at mendy@polkadotbowadventures.com.

Thanks  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment