Friday, March 18, 2016

Flat Sheri Friday!

On Friday's I am going to do something fun. When I was planning my trip to Walt Disney World in December I had a very dear friend mention that she has never been to Disney and would love to meet Eeyore. I told her that we planned on having breakfast with Eeyore and she asked me to send her a picture of him. After discussing it for awhile we decided that she would make a Flat Sheri (check out the Flat Stanley books if you are not familiar) and Flat Sheri would travel with me. I had a blast sending her daily updates and trying to find trouble for Sheri to get into. 

Today is just to introduce you to Flat Sheri. Follow along to see what kind of trouble she can get herself into over the next few weeks. Isn't she cute?




Flat Sheri lost her stick before we even left home :(


Here's Flat Sheri in my suitcase and ready to go!

I'm thinking about taking volunteers to send a Flat Person on vacation with us in October. We would love to take more people with us!

Remember, if you want a quote on a magical vacation please email me at mendy@polkadotbowadventures.com.

Thanks!
Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment