Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Disney meme's

I've been collecting some Disney' memes over the last few weeks. There are tons out there but these are some of my favorites. 



Most of these do not have the creator listed on it. I apologize if these were created by you. If you need credit for one of them please email me.

Now, on to the fun:

This one's my own. RIP Sorcerers Hat. You will not be missed.


This is a beautiful angle of the castle. I might have to get a shot like this next time I'm there.



I've had so many people tell me this. It's so frustrating!! It's not for kids. There is so much to do for adults. That statement is right up there with "Epcot is boring."



All. The. Time!!!!


I've had someone ask me if I was going to marry Mickey Mouse! Seriously?


I try to meet him every time I'm there. This year I think I will track down talking Mickey!



Please, NO FLASH on all dark rides! Your pics won't turn out no matter what you do.


Do you have any funny Disney meme's you want to share? Please do so in the comments. I would love to see them. 

Do you want to have a magical vacation and meet Mickey? If so, please email me here.

Have a Magical Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment