Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Let's Take a Moment to Review.....

Let's take a moment to review how I can help you with your vacation.




My services are free to you!! That's one of the first misconceptions, you don't pay me. The prices that I quote you do not include payment to me. Disney pays me, not you.

Quotes are free, as well. If you are thinking of a vacation, just email me here with your info and I will get back to you with a free quote.

I can do more than just Walt Disney World in Florida. I can help you with Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani in Hawaii, and Adventures by Disney.

I can also do more than just packages at Walt Disney World. I can book just rooms or just tickets as well. 

Now for the breakdown....

Walt Disney World

I can book packages with room, dining, and tickets. I can book room only reservations. I can also book just tickets for you.  I can also help you plan as much or as little of your vacation as you want. I can book dining reservations for you or just give you suggestions and you can do it yourself. I can book FastPass + reservations for you if you want, as well.  As I said before, no extra charge for my planning services.

Disneyland

I can book room and ticket packages or just one or the other. I can help you plan your time while there and book dining reservations if you wish, although, dining is not as difficult to come by at Disneyland as it is at Walt Disney World.

Disney Cruise Line

My services not only include booking your magical Disney Cruise, it also includes booking any excursions you want.

Aulani

I book your resort and any spa services you wish.

Adventures by Disney

I book your entire vacation for you, nothing else to worry about!!


It doesn't matter how big or small you want your next Disney vacation to be, I can help you.

Have a Magical Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment