Monday, May 2, 2016

Why do you need a travel agent?

Life with a Disney travel agent makes things so much easier. Let me tell you a little story to put things in perspective.

At Walt Disney World if you want to eat at some choice table service restaurants, you need to book your reservations 180 days before your vacation begins. Sometimes even at 180 days out things are booked. The process sounds crazy to some people but to seasoned Disney visitors, it's normal. Disney opens up these reservations at 6am Eastern time online and 7am Eastern time on the phone.

I started at 6am trying to book everything I wanted. I usually have no problems but this time, the website was a disaster. Everything I tried to book the website timed out and said they couldn't book it. Of course, it was before 7am and I couldn't call so I spent an hour on the computer trying to book some ADR's (Advanced Dining Reservations). By the time I left for work at 7:40am (Eastern), I didn't have half of the things booked that I wanted.

I went to work and spent a little time in between classes trying to book online, hoping a different internet server would help. Nope, didn't help. I tried calling on my lunch and even though I could see open times on the computer the cast member told me there was nothing available for the 5 restaurants I wanted.

When I got home, I tried again online and I finally got things booked. They were having trouble with the website all day apparently.

Now, how does this help you? If you hire a Disney travel planner then we do all the above work for you. We work hard to get all of your requested reservations. We are up before 6am to make sure we can log in to the website and start working on your vacation plans. We do this all while you are sleeping, or working, or playing with your kids. No stress for you and at no extra cost to you. Just think of all the things you could be doing while we are planning your vacation for you. 


A Disney travel planner can also tell you where to find the Magic Kingdom alligator.
Yes, he's real!!

If you want me to plan your next Disney vacation for you, just email me here!

Hope you have a Magical Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment